The New Portable High Resolution System
- Portable macro, close up and micro skin imaging based on the leading world-wide MoleMax HD technology.
- No immersion oil or contact fluids for digital dermatoscopy required, thanks to the patented cross polarization illumination.
- Integrated mouse in camera for easy software control and handling.
- User friendly system, allows equipment to be operated remotely from the camera during the examination.
- Automatic recognition of ELM or macro imaging mode ensures fast and easy examination.
- Logical linking of macro, close up and ELM image (macro and close-up optional).
- Full integration of Digital Still Camera including Live Image Video.
- Reliable software, proved by more than 2000 MoleMax user all over the world!.
The distinguishing feature of SkinDOC is its dedicated FullHD true digital video camera, specially developed for use in dermatoscopy field with fixed focus and fixed magnification for optimal performance in Follow-Up mode. Additionally equipped with sophisticated system electronics in a portable box it provides online control of the camera as well as optional Digital Still Camera in unique Live Image mode. Thanks to the worldwide-patented technique of light polarization dermatoscopic examinations can be done without the use of immersion fluids.
- Speed up your skin screening imaging sessions
- Create a thriving Skin Screening business with these integrated systems
- Provide the best care for your patient with high resolution body images which may be auto compared in follow up sessions
- Perform a mapping session with increased customer involvement, allowing them to see what you see on the monitor
- Train your Nurses to become Melanographers to handle the imaging sessions with the patients
- Based on the world wide MoleMax Technology used for over 20 years
- Total Body Mapping Stands available as an upgrade to SkinDOC users
- Link to Teledermatology, AI and analysis services